Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 Steps to Success: Dukan, 5k, Emotional Eating

Where have I been?  Pretty much stagnant.  I haven't blogged for a long time.  I never can decide or commit to a topic for long enough to feel that it's worth blogging about.  I always wanted to create an authoritative healthy living blog... however, I feel that I can't put my views onto others until I live them myself.  That is how I got the idea to blog about my journey.  Who cares if I'm not perfectly in shape yet... or struggle daily with my diet?  That's where I am right now.  Becoming healthy is a journey.. not a quick fix..

After much thought and growth over the past few months, I came to the decision that in order to lose weight I need to focus mainly on three areas: 1. Diet, 2. Exercise, 3. Emotional Health.  Also, I came to the decision that in order to succeed.. I need to be accountable to someone or something.  That's where this blog comes in... the accountability factor.

You will see upcoming posts about the Dukan diet, training for a 5k, and conquering my phantom stomach.

I welcome you to come along with me on my journey towards conquering my weight problems and gaining health...permanently

No comments:

Post a Comment