Friday, August 12, 2011

Dukan Diet: Attack Phase - Day 4

The results are in!!  I completed all 4 days of my Attack Phase on the Dukan Diet.  I followed the instructions pretty closely... except I did have some non-fat creamer yesterday instead of non-fat milk in my coffee.  I don't think that really counts as a cheat though?

Anyhow.. here are my Attack Phase results:
Weight: -5.6lbs
Measurements: Waist -1.0, Hips -.5, Arm 0, Thigh -.5 each
I didn't measure my chest.. .because.. honestly that never really changes for me.. and I forgot to this morning.

~*~
I have been trying to be a little more creative with my food lately.  Yesterday I made three recipes from the Dukan Diet coaching website.


  1. Dukan Smoothie: Diet Root Beer, Plan Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, Splenda, Ice; Blend and enjoy!  I really like this one.. it tasted kinda like a modified root beer float to me!! I felt like I was eating a dessert.  I definitely will be making this again!
  2. Curry Shrimp: Shrimp, Curry Powder, Onion, Salt and Pepper, Basil (dry or fresh); Marinade shrimp in mixture of curry, onion, and basil for at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator.  Saute and enjoy!  This was really delicious.  Even if I wasn't 'dieting' I would still enjoy this food!  This one I will definitely make again. 
  3. Crab and Shrimp Saute: Crab sticks, Shrimp, Onion, Garlic, Salt and Pepper, Lemon Juice, any other spices you want.  This was super gross.  I think it was just the texture and flavor of the crab sticks that got to me.  They started getting all stringy and yucky during the cooking process.  I pulled out the shrimp from it to eat today... and will probably end up feeding the crab mixture of my dog.. he loves seafood :)  Or else I will try to salvage it into something else... maybe Crab Balls. 
~*~
Exercise:  Yesterday I walked for about 30 minutes during lunch with two girls I work with.  It was a nice break in the middle of the day! I still haven't taken the steps up 5 floors in the mornings... I need to start that next week.  That will be my goal!  

No comments:

Post a Comment